4.3.11

Round 3...

After looking at the works I have done and the primary research I have captured. Looking at spirally things was an simple one but I didn't like the look of it structurally. Then came the idea ans inspiration of cocoons in which you can view in my sketchbook. Here are some final photos of some possible final outcomes in which I'm very pleased with. It also naturally represents a hanging concept which matches the brief perfectly.









I love how simple the process for creating the basic design, however the possibilities of this model is endless. I also discovered a new lighting method which really enhances the shadows and tones within the photographs. What I particularly like about this model in particular is the natural similarity of a human ribcage when the lighting is cast at the right angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment